Skip to main content

Funny jokes





Honey..... What are You Looking for ?
Husband : Nothing.
Wife : Nothing...?? you've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour ??
Husband : I was just looking for the expiry date.

Q - What is the Difference Between Mother and Wife ?
A - One Woman Brings you into this world crying... and the other ensures you
Continue to do so.

Wife : Do you want dinner?
Husband : Sure, what are my choices?
Wife : Yes and no.

Wife: You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why?
Hubby: When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.
Wife: You see, how miraculous and powerful I am for you?
Hubby: Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, "What other problem can
there be greater than this one?

Girl: When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.
Boy: It's very kind of you, darling, But I don't have any worries or
troubles.
Girl: Well that's because we aren't married yet.

A newly married man asked his wife, "Would you have married me if my father
hadn't left me a fortune?"
"Honey," the woman replied sweetly, "I'd have married you NO MATTER WHO LEFT
YOU A FORTUNE"

Father to son after exam: "let me see your report card."
Son: "My friend just borrowed it. He wants to scare his parents"

Interviewer to Milionaire: To whom do you owe your success as a
millionaire?"
Millionaire: "I owe everything to my wife."
Interviewer: "Wow, she must be a brilliant woman. What were you before you married
her?"
Millionaire: " Billionaire"

A wife asked her husband: "What do you like most in me my pretty face
or my sexy body?"
He looked at her from head to toe and replied: "I like your sense of humour"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOCOPY Parameter Hint in PL/SQL

Before we get to understanding the NOCOPY parameter hint in PL/SQL, it would help to first look at PL/SQL parameter modes and the ways in which they pass values in and out of a subprogram. PL/SQL subprograms have three parameter modes: IN parameter mode is used to send values into the subprogram from the calling program. An IN parameter can only be read, its value cannot be modified inside the subprogram. OUT parameter mode is used to return values from the subprogram to the calling program. IN OUT parameter mode is a hybrid of IN and OUT. It is used to send values into the subprogram, and its value can be modified within the subprogram. On exit, the subprogram returns the updated value of the IN OUT parameter to the calling program.  Continue reading at Source :  NOCOPY Parameter Hint in PL/SQL

Mounting a Windows 8.1 partition on Ubuntu 14.04

If u guys have a problem mounting a Windows 8.1 partition on Ubuntu 14.04 , Here's a Quick fix that worked for me : Disable the default hibernation mode by using CMD program as administrator – Boot into Windows and type “cmd” in the search field on the built-in Windows search app >> launch the app and type: powercfg -h off >> press enter and your done.