Skip to main content

My personal profile




Interests
I like playing and watching scientific documentaries .I am interested in astronomy.
Best subjects at school
I’m good at physics, English and I like translation.
Languages spoken
I speak French and English
Practical skills
I’m good at drawing and designing houses especially in computer software.
Personal strengths
I get along well with most people and I forget easily the problems.
Ambitions and future plans
I’d like to work in science and technology perhaps for a computer company. I’d like to study at the engineering school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOCOPY Parameter Hint in PL/SQL

Before we get to understanding the NOCOPY parameter hint in PL/SQL, it would help to first look at PL/SQL parameter modes and the ways in which they pass values in and out of a subprogram. PL/SQL subprograms have three parameter modes: IN parameter mode is used to send values into the subprogram from the calling program. An IN parameter can only be read, its value cannot be modified inside the subprogram. OUT parameter mode is used to return values from the subprogram to the calling program. IN OUT parameter mode is a hybrid of IN and OUT. It is used to send values into the subprogram, and its value can be modified within the subprogram. On exit, the subprogram returns the updated value of the IN OUT parameter to the calling program.  Continue reading at Source :  NOCOPY Parameter Hint in PL/SQL

Mounting a Windows 8.1 partition on Ubuntu 14.04

If u guys have a problem mounting a Windows 8.1 partition on Ubuntu 14.04 , Here's a Quick fix that worked for me : Disable the default hibernation mode by using CMD program as administrator – Boot into Windows and type “cmd” in the search field on the built-in Windows search app >> launch the app and type: powercfg -h off >> press enter and your done.